Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Introduction of Kat

Hello everyone!

My World of Warcraft name is Ignasia, or rather Iggy for short. But everyone knows that. So what's this lump of flesh hitting the keyboard and clicking a mouse?

My name is Katlyn but I much perfer Kat. I'm 21 years old and live in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania, US. And yes, I'm female. I find it more than amusing the 'guy' comments I get as if I was male. I guess it is to be expected when I think I'm one of the like 3 girls in Clarity. And some days it seems even World of Warcraft. I personally don't understand why there are not that many girls. -shrugs- But oh well.

For all of those who don't know I live with Magiere (our 85 Paladin). We've been dating for year, February 13th 2011. And he's been the most amazing guy ever. I also live with 4 absolutely adorable fuzz balls. I have a dog, which we're like 99% sure she is a wolf-hound pup, which is named Rogue. I also have two twin sister kittens named Druid and Paladin. And last but not least, our most 'fluffy' Death Knight (we just call him DK) who is our two year old all-black male cat. As you may notice there is a huge pattern in the house. YES, everyone is named after World of Warcraft classes. Obsessed! We think not! -__- Okay maybe a little.

I'm honestly not sure what else to put so I will leave it up to everyone else if they want to ask questions, I'll be most happy to answer them.

Druid and Paladin, with Rogue on the bed.
DK in the car on the way home.
Rogue - Daddy's little girl
Paladin and Druid when they were very little.

No comments:

Post a Comment