Friday, April 15, 2011

The Come Back

Okay so for those like two people that were reading this blog. I'm finally updating again. The race between my Rogue and Priest still continues. However, my Priest is now sitting at level 83. While my Rogue has stopped short at level 60. Just for the record, I would like to note I really hate Burning Crusade questing. So for some reason I can't bring myself to level much more by myself on that character.

Almirmiel: 83 Holy Priest
The journey to being Raid Ready has begun! I'm not making the same mistake twice with rep grinding. I'm getting all my tabards now so when I hit 85 I can start going for my epic items. Some of my Horde Cities are already exalted as I try to work towards my 50 Mount achievement. I wonder who will get there first Almir or Iggy? Lol. Iggy is only 6 away too. As for healing right now, OMG is it difficult! I feel like I've been nerfed to nothing. My heals are currently complete crap. I'm deeply considering not doing any dungeons till 85. Shadow spec I must say is amazing though. I blow through quests. I'm very glad I picked this class to be my second to 85.

Ignasia: 85 Fire Mage
So all the while, Iggy has sat on back burner. HOWEVER! I have been doing her daily heroic to get her... dun dun dun... her second piece of Tier 11, the chest piece. Now I'm working towards getting Haunt of Flies. Which shouldn't take me long at all to get if I really set my mind to it. After getting my chest piece I sat on Rawr twinking my gear. I upped my dps alone (unbuffed) 400 points. This was only after gemming and reforging so that I was again hit capped. Yes, you heard me... hit capped. -sticks out tongue- I was VERY proud of myself tonight, I did a BH pug run and was number one dps at 15k. I thought getting second was good but now its even better. I can't wait to get the rest of my gear. UGH I hate Hellscream's Reach though. I hate it with a passion. I need to stop putting it off though.

Guild Updates
Damage Control is currently recruiting skilled raiders. And for those of you reading this blog not in Damage Control. Understand... even after all this -points around to the progress through the blog- I am still not a raider for them. Yeah, so you better be good if you think to apply to the guild.

However, I have started raiding with University of Suramar (Remy's guild). They have unfortunately not been able to down the first two bosses in Blackwing Decent. Hopefully though, this weekend we are trying for Bastion of Twilight to see if we do any better. So also on that note: University of Suramar is always looking for people to run with week after week to hopefully down these raids. You don't have to be in the guild, they are just looking for good consistent people. Please send tell to Voenyzhena in game if you are interested.

Kat: The Player
So work is getting better. Next week I get three days off, which I'm greatly looking forward to. I've had more time to play World of Warcraft recently. It probably shows with how quick Almir leveled. I am still very depressed with Iggy though. More than anything right now I wish I could be raiding with Damage Control. I just got my shirt I ordered in the mail tonight.

It reads from top to bottom: Damage Control, Ignasia, Blood Elf - Mage, Surmar 

 I saw the shirt advertised through Blizzard and figured I was so happy to get into Damage Control I might as well get something as a memento and so I did. -smiles- I will probably buy more, maybe one for Almirmiel when she hits 85. 

No comments:

Post a Comment