Friday, March 11, 2011

Less QQ more Pew Pew

So I figured out something most horrible just now. When I reformatted my laptop, I forgot to save all my screen caps from World of Warcraft. I literally lost everything I took for a year. I had thought it was in one of my picture folders... but it wasn't. I haven't literally cried yet. But as soon as I look for a picture I thought I had and realize its gone forever... yeah I think I will start then.

So expect more pictures on this site. I will probably use this place to immortalize my screen shots now. Mwuhahaha. Also, huge thought and I will start doing this as soon as Remy (the bf) is not asleep in the next room, video posts. I don't want to turn this into nothing but a Vblog but maybe some here and there. So look for them coming soon. -big smiles-

Almirmiel in 3 pieces of Heirloom Gear. FEAR THE EXP!

As for game updates: I started playing my highest level Priest again. (Almirmiel - 85 Holy Spec) And I have come down to the conclusion that I know much more about my Priest than I do my Mage. I would only figure really because I have two Priests nearly identical. (One at 66 and the other at 75) So I'm going to start and level her up to 85 and hopefully get her raid ready as soon as I can. However, on a side note, a few of my friends and I play together on Thursday nights. I'm going to try and keep Almir's levels then around theirs so the four of us have no problems running together. So while I can't play her I will play Zechti, my level 44 Combat Rogue. She currently has one piece of heirloom gear and is leveling REALLY fast. So its going to be a race to see who gets to 85 first.

Zechti with 1 piece of Heirloom Gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment