Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WTB Little Boys

Okay, so I had to make the joke... KEYWORD: "Joke"

Almirmiel
So my Priest is doing very very well right now. I did my first raid with her. It just happened to be a 25 man BH run. I actually healed. I was the bottom of the charts but oh well, got to start some where. Thanks to the run I got my first piece of Tier 11 gear for her. Sadly its not for my healing spec but it was a HUGE upgrade. I still have a lot of gear farming to do. She is still wearing 1 piece of pvp gear and 3 pieces of caster gear. However, thanks to Torquemeda of Damage Control, as soon as I get those pieces done I have the enchantments to put on them.

Ignasia
Slowly but surely my Mage will be completely wearing epics. I got two upgrades out of the new ZA/ZG dungeons just the other day. I also got a off-hand book out of a Bastion of Twilight raid. So far to record, Iggy has each first boss down in BoT and BWD.

Feralos
A new name to the blog. -smiles- And a familiar name if anyone knows my past. And for those who don't know, this name is not to be confused with Feralas, a place in World of Warcraft. Feralos is one of my ex-boyfriend's nicknames or also his Dungeons and Dragons character's name. In memory of him I stole the name and made a Hunter. It was the closest class to a Ranger from 3.5. This character has sat on the back burner for almost forever. Finally, I decided to level a Hunter. I always liked the class and at this point I have 3 of them all around level 20-30. Hopefully, we will see her running with the big boys soon enough.

Kat
I've laid off the addiction a bit for the time being. I've been planing a huge event of bring Creeto, best Rogue EVAR!! to Pennsylvania to stay with me for a few weeks. It feels like I've known him forever even though its only been a couple of years. I can't wait for the 20th to come. So a heads up, from May 20th to June 10th, you will probably not see me on much at all due to this event.

I need requests, I'm tired of only putting up updates but for some reason I can't come up with anything else to put up. So if anyone at all has any ideas, please let me know. It would be most helpful. -smiles-

I put this up only for amusement. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment