Saturday, May 21, 2011

Such Hot Heals!

Zechti and Hothealz in Hellfire Ramparts

Zechti
So out of boredom and wanting my professions finished, I started leveling my Rogue again. Its taken me no time at all to level to 64. About 2 seconds of leveling in Outlands and about 10 random dungeons. And within those random dungeons I met an awesome healer named, Hothealz. Sadly he is on a different server. But if ever anyone sees him in a random give him a high five, sit back and enjoy the good heals. Not only is he an awesome healer he is also Australian! Got to love the Australians. <3.

Kat
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! -so excited- So it's day 2 of the 22 day adventure! I brought the most awesome Rogue, Creeto, on Suramar to my place in Pennsylvania. He will be here for 3 weeks. Sadly the plane ride kicked his ass and he's been pretty sick. I will be most sure keep everyone updated on the most fun adventures we are about to have!

Creeto on my couch playing Metroid Fusion for Game Boy SP

No comments:

Post a Comment