Sunday, December 4, 2011

My new theme song


Once again I was randomly surfing through the vast world of Youtube when I happened to come across this piece of work. Who ever came up with this is a genius! It is very nicely made.


On a side note:
I'm excited I'm back to playing Ignasia (Mage) again! It feels so great to be able to sling Fireballs again. I hated playing a Mage for the better part of Cataclysm now because as soon as Firelands came out it was suddenly Arcane this, Arcane that. >< I mean, makes sense seeing that you can't exactly take down fire with fire but -shrugs- it's only a game. But once again Fire is the ruling spec! It was great to walk into a dungeon and see that even in 362 shit gear I was out doing most other Mages who were in complete Tier 12. So because of this and seeing that so many people are now trying to figure out how to play a Fire Mage I will be doing a Fire Mage Guide in the next several days. I warn you this will not be from Elitist jerks or any other 'professional' site. This will be merely how I play my Fire Mage. So look for it in upcoming posts!

I do want to make a HUGE shout out to all of you who remember Magiere (Remy), today is his 31st Birthday! Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday but we won't go there, I hate the fact I'm going into the twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment