Monday, June 13, 2011

The Level Up

"All good things must come to an end..."

The adventure is now over and I marvel at how quick a set amount of time can pass. It was a great 22 days, filled with watching Priest, going to the Zoo, and going to the Science Center. This is actually my first day in about 20 days to actually be online. Half way through the adventure our internet cut out and we couldn't get it back on until now. Strangely enough I didn't miss Wow as much as I thought I would. I'm so tired of drama in the game. And the fact I have a couple major decisions I need to work on. I want to play something that I want to get on and actually play. Not wake up to raid going "Omg, this sucks, why did I even get up...". Now granted that is not how I feel about raiding, just the particular raid / raid group at the time. 

Note to Damage Control: 
I am going to try my hardest to get on during raid times from this point forward. I would like to start pressing forward to prove myself. (That is if the internet allows me... ><)

I'm going to do a small update on Remy (Magiere) while I'm at it. Based on the fact it will conflict with his current raiding / playing Wow. Remy has been laid off of his job and now seeks other employment. If all goes right today, he will be working with me at Denny's as a Server. This means however we will not have synchronized schedules anymore. We will probably have to work on each other's off days and vise versa. Really it's not a big issue seeing that Remy is with University of Suramar and I with Damage Control. But there may be an effect on each other's gaming time. 

So other than that. -hugs everyone (especially Evo)- I'm happy I'm back!

Creeto and I at the Pittsburgh Zoo.

1 comment: