Thursday, November 3, 2011

Avenging a Fallen Paladin

Woot, I'm now level 80!
Awe look at that crap armor, such a cute wanna-be Tankadin.
Lasciel
Well its offical I'm am now leveling a Tankadin. ^^ What's the main reason I do anything? I do it because people fail at doing it. I leveled my Healer because there was nothing but crappy healers. Now, I'm leveling a Tank so that there is another good tank out there. (Perhaps to replace Evo's fail tanking skills. XP) I doubt she will be to Almir's raid quality for quite sometime. But if nothing else, I will have another 85! Wooooot! Plus, with following in Remy's footsteps she will be a Miner and Jewelcrafter. And it's amusing both of our Paladin's are named after characters from within The Dresden Files books. I think our favorite ones at that too. <3

Almirmiel
Tonight was of course raid night with Lords of Havoc. It wasn't a half bad run tonight. Got Heroic Shannox down and got all the way up to Majordomo. We did a few attempts at Heroic Majordomo before calling it a night. However, I did get an off-spec trinket. It will greatly help to replace my healing-only trinket when running in Shadow Spec. Let alone with all valor I got tonight I will be able to buy a piece of DPS Tier 12. Yay, progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment