Sunday, November 6, 2011

UGH There Again


Ilvl of 309 already.
Lasciel
I don't know how many times I say this... but, I hate questing. >< With a burning fiery passion. And yet again, here we are. I would love to be able to go through Cataclysm and not have to worry about rep. But oh dear god is it sooooooo important for gearing up and enchants. So, as much as I bitch and cry about it, I have to do them. </3 I did however manage to get my Mining up to 525 AND Blacksmithing up to just under 500 in two days. I was able to gear myself up enough to get into the first Cataclysm Dungeons. From there I just kept winning all the tanking gear I could of ever wished for. Lol. I feel it already this character is going to be lucky.

Almirmiel
She will get two updates today, one now and then one after the raid this evening. -smiles- SO speaking of Raid, we will be working on Heroic Majordomo tonight. And for everyone curious (or in guild and has yet to see the link) this will be the strategy we will be trying tonight:


If anyone has a better strategy that you think works better than this one, please leave a comment to let me know or in-game mail me at Almirmiel - Suramar.

No comments:

Post a Comment