Thursday, March 3, 2011

11k DPS

So after taking a hour and a half to read the replies and actually on my Raider's application I was able to log into World of Warcraft for the night. After regemming a few things and reforging, I started working on my DPS. And wow I must say, I can see a huge day to day increase.

Back to my friends the Training Dummies, today I was able to pull 15k DPS.




After a little while I teamed up with Kewi, who was able to show me a bit more of the finer details. (Thank you again! ^^)
This was us simulating the time of a boss battle. I managed to make it all the way to the end with 11k.
This was my DPS in the middle of Lost City Heroic. I ended the dungeon out at 11k.
I'm personally amazed at the progress. At this point, within 4 days I am to the point of where I was when I was doing great for Arcane. -does happy dance- Now all I need to practice is attacking a few mail boxes. Lol. In other words, movement. Once I get how to move and cast, as well as kite. I'll be golden. With Thursday being my day off. That will be my project for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment