Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Damage Control

Welcome to Damage Control!

I'm so excited I was accepted to Damage Control, Sunday the 27th of February. So far it's been a blast and even more fun than I had in Clarity. OMG PEOPLE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! It is such a rare thing and now I can see why you need to apply to DC.

Yesterday, for the first time I was able to get all the way through Stonecore Heroic. I had dealt with countless groups who just kept wiping on the first boss. Thanks to DC, Mag and I made it through to the end. ^^ Woot! I have made several friends already. -smiles- I plan to stay here for the rest of my Warcraft career.

Update on Clarity: Well what happened was when I applied to DC, Fd (Raid Leader a.k.a. Jared Wade) got upset (I think jealous from the way he was acting) and wanted to be GM. Well for many reason I didn't think it was going to be a good idea. 1. Raid Leaders should NEVER be GMs. 2. He had stated before that he didn't want to be GM cause all his past guilds he GM failed. (And I see why now) 3. Power goes to one's head and you can rarely find people it won't effect. He WAS NOT one of those. 4. I knew once Ignasia left guild if I didn't stay as GM there would be many who would leave. 5. He just was not. I repeat WAS NOT guild master quality. It was funny though cause he became an immature little child when I wouldn't give him guild so he left guild and took me off his friends list. (Ooooo I was sooooo hurt. -puts back of hand to forehead-) Which then 2 of his friends left. Lmao. So after cooling my head, I was like well screw it. He wants guild that badly, he can have it. Well, the joke was on him because after he became GM, 8 I repeat EIGHT people left guild. (8 compared to 2, sorry bud, I see I was loved more, oh wait I'm not sorry) ALL BECAUSE he was the guild master. And ever since that night Clarity is rapidly losing its members because they had rather played with Kat and Remy than Jared.

SO JARED WADE HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW? And now everyone shall know that Clarity has fallen apart because of you. Yes, YOU. Because you wouldn't listen when I said it would be okay and nothing would change if I had just stayed Guild Master.

R.I.P Clarity, Unknown date of birth - February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment