Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cows with Guns


Awe look at the dying pony? Isn't it so cute?
So last night (or this morning rather) I got bored after doing a fail ZA attempt. And decided to level a Death Knight with Nick. You just got to love his name "Quagmooer". <3 I of course did another Blood Elf. We haven't gotten out of the beginning zone yet but it is pretty nice to be playing a Plate user.

Ignasia
The epic journey has begun! To get enough valor for my last epic piece I need to do 22 more Heroic Dungeons or 11 ZA/ZG. So when I log back in, I will be doing non-stop dungeon runs trying to get that last piece. And as soon as that is done, I get to start getting rid of the couple of pieces of 353 I have.

Almirmiel
I have realized there is a small problem with my healing skills. I'm having a REALLY hard time healing through ZA. And I'm thinking it because of all the AOE healing that needs to be done. If any Priest Holy Healers are out there please send me a whisper or something with advice on how to do it properly. I downloaded Vuhdo to help me with my Dispelling and so far its worked wonders. It helped a lot and I'm just wondering if that was the key. I need to do more play testing with it after I finish Iggy's journey.

Kat
So my sleep schedule is all sorts of screwed up now. >< I just woke up at 9pm today. It's not that bad with me having to work late nights with weekend. But it still sucks not to know what day is what day. I was a sadpanda this morning when my account froze. My Christmas gift from my father was a year subscription, however you can only do it in 6 month time spans and it didn't renew this morning. So because I'm that "dedicated" I paid out of my own pocket for this month coming up. >> I'm a little irked from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment