Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That Blows

I bet he feels like a Champ.

Today has just been one of those Wow days where you just want to log off and never get back on. Two words: Horrible pugs.

Almirmiel
As some may notice from Real ID I've been non-stop pushing through ZA/ZG. I've been hardcore trying for gear and valor items. With Firelands right around the corner I want to be as far forward as I can. Of course, I'm no where near those who have all tier 11 already and working on heroic, but... -shrugs-. I'm currently sitting at 352 and the only thing that is dragging it down horribly is my 333 Ring. (All because of Zxt, a horrible druid who stole a ring that I REALLY needed out from under me.) I need to get around to unlocking Therazane for the enchantments. I just really don't want to go through all those quests again. ><

(Getting into a raid will update more later)

No comments:

Post a Comment