Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleep is for the Weak

This was from last week sometime, a group tried to do 'For the Horde' Achievement. Notice someone in this screenshot? Lol.
Almirmiel
So I sort of gave up on Iggy's 22 dungeon mission after like the second dungeon, there are some horrible players out at night. I just tried to heal a random, it lasted 2 minutes. Enough time to buff up, pull 1 group of trash and then die to a boss literally 3 seconds after pulling it. Yay, what fun. Instead of then continuing to bang my head off the keyboard, I decided to continue with my Therazane reputation. It is going very well, I'm already nearly half way through honored. And if I wasn't so tired, I would probably try to knock out the rest of the quests in Deepholm to get to the dailies. However, I'm exhausted...

Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment