Monday, August 22, 2011

The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall

Lord Rhyolith down.
Almirmiel
This little healer here is on the right track. Just got done doing her first Firelands' Raid. After about a handful of attempts Lords of Havoc was able to take down Lord Rhyolith. Oh, I guess I should have mentioned. Almirmiel is now is Lords of Havoc. -waves a small banner- This is a guild that I had almost joined months and months ago on Ignasia when University of Suramar was considering a merger. This is a very well rounded group, very patient and self organized raiders. And most importantly, absolutely no immature kids! Right now my most important project is to work on upping my Healing. With being able to pull 12k Heal Per Second in ZA/ZG I was very disappointed to find myself low on the healing charts and only capping at about 8-9k Heals Per Second. I can't wait for the Valor to reset tomorrow. I will be getting my second piece of Tier 12. (My pants, none the less.) After that I can start working on getting my wand and other accessories. I also became Friendly with the Avengers of Hyjal, which enabled me to get my healing Back Piece tonight as well. As for dailies I'm trying for my second set of 150 Tokens and am currently sitting on just less than 80.

Ignasia
Tonight as well this Fire Mage was able to get into a pug group who were able to take down Shannox. (Forgot to get a screen shot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment