Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Healing Improvement

-does Tim Allen's strange laugh-

Second in Heals on the new BH Boss.

Read the chat log, then look at the Recount meter.

Second piece of Tier 12.
Almirmiel
It's mind blowing how quick I'm getting to the top. Before I was depressed that I thought I could never be good or big man on the totem pole. And this is to show EVERY player out there. Work for it, be dedicated, and you will get there. The only thing I have to work on with my heals is getting them placed right. My healing per second is being slowed down because of me as a player having to 'click' to use that spell. Over the next few days (perhaps week, I hope it doesn't take that long) I'm going to perfect trying to use just the keyboard. I would go out and buy one of those 16 button mouses but sadly there are other things I need to use that money for, like paying the bills or feeding the pets. So I got to use what I have right now. You can only expect better from me, never worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment