Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Night of Hell

(WARNING: A LARGE AMOUNT OF CUSSING IS ABOUT TO ENSUE! If you are sensitive to such words I would suggest not reading this post. Please and thank you.)

I've had one hell of a day when it comes down to playing World of Warcraft. Lucky for me I have a bottle of Whipped Cream Vodka. Yes, players of the Crack... you have drove me to drink! I just got kicked from a group who could not for 10 fucking seconds stop and let me deal with a few real life problems. Bad enough my internet had to take a fucking shit in the middle of a boss. This is the third fucking time I have been dicked over in a ZA/ZG run in the past 24 fucking hours. Not just "Omg I lost a roll" no like genuinely dicked the fuck over. First, asshole tank wouldn't leave the party so that we could continue. (The conclusion of that post is thanks to Blizzard disconnecting me I never got my screen of him leaving group. When I got back I was out of a party.) Second, someone had fucking disconnected at the second to last boss and we couldn't kick them. Third, I just got fucking kicked from a group who was on the third from the last boss because they couldn't give me a goddamn moment. Fuck you asshole players. Fuck you in the ass with a diamond tipped dildo!

I would like to apologize to Bart who had to listen to me flip the fuck out in vent. My hand now hurts from punching a wall but I'm feeling kind of warm and tingly from the Vodka. I'm going to take this moment to clean the rest of my house for tomorrow's party. And on a lighter note:

I got stuck in the Org Mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment