Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Holy Padawan

Omg, look at who I am running with!
So today went pretty well, did my Fireland Dailies, got the rest of my gear enchanted, learned a bit more about dealing with the Auction House, spoke with a good friend, raided with Lords of Havoc and Who is John Galt, learned how to heal like a BAMF and of course successfully healed a Zul'Aman run. Yeah, I think my night is more than well complete.

Almirmiel
If there was ever one thing I learned it was to always challenge myself. There were no good healers around so I made a Healer. There are no good tanks around so I made a Tank. They told me Ignasia was not good enough I kept pushing the character's damage per second higher and higher. They now told me my healing wasn't great. -smirks- You see the pattern. After sitting down with a fellow Priest tonight I was able to hatch out my weak points and some points I never noticed. Within minutes I was seeing great improvements. I was able to conserve mana more efficiently, yield higher healing crits, and of course up my healing per second. I can this about myself at least, I am a very quick learner. Now that I was more confident in my healing abilities  I gave healing a Zandalari dungeon a try. And much to my surprise I was able to heal through all the bosses with near to no problem. Unlike before (as most know) where I was struggling to keep people up at the Bird and Dragonhawk fights.

My healing done (heals per second) for the last boss in Zul'Aman.
Guild hopping once again...
I'm actually soooo tired of doing it. Let see this would be my 3rd guild in a month for Almirmiel. I left Damage Control, became part of Blood of Thy Enemy, left that to go back to Sanctum, and now in Lords of Havoc. Jeeze, when will it stop. >< I wish Sanctum was running a raid team, I would have just stayed with them. However, that is not the case. I'm really hoping things will work out that I can raid with LoH even if it's just Tier 11 stuff. Next week I will have my second piece of Tier 12 and will begin my charge into trying to raid Fireland content. Just from doing the two Fireland Trash runs I am 200 some points away from Friendly with the reputation. New healing back piece here I come!

OMG THIS NIGHT COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER!!! ^___^

I won the Panther Mount from Zul'Gurub!!
I couldn't be any happier with tonight. -huge smile-

No comments:

Post a Comment