Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Herbertwar - Gurubashi

I'm going to start this off by laughing manically. MUWAHAHAHA! I am currently sitting logged into World of Warcraft dealing with the biggest dick I've ever met. Herbertwar from Gurubashi Server. This is a warning for all of those puggers out there. Stay away from his guy. He's a horrible tank, as well as an even more horrible player. He is so much of a dick, I'm currently sitting in group with him in Zul'Aman at the second from the last boss just so he can't continue the rest of the dungeon. So yeah, I'm doing the exact same thing he's been doing to us for the last hour. Difference is: I'm a girl and a hell of a lot more persistent. I WILL sit here all day just to get the screen cap of him leaving group. Here are some I already took:

I had to warn him about this. XD

Him trying to kick everyone else from Party. Yeah totally not going to happen.

Oh wow, how mature.
More to come as I continue to sit here in Zul'Aman... I will probably go farm here shortly. I like farming. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment