Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Game

... you just lost it.

Apparently I am now offically Bartoth's Wife.
(-sniffles- I miss having 3k gold, but those VP Boots are sooooo nice.)
Almirmiel
She is getting MUCH better at Healing. Especially seeing that I got my Tier 12 healing chest piece and Valor healing bracers. However, now my DPS is total crap. But being able to pull decent heals for Cho'gall, WELL worth it! -huggles Almir- Hopefully, when I'm not so tired I will have the courage to que heals for the Za/Zg runs. -crosses fingers- I finally got my Tier 11 healing shoulders, as well. Which means I will be able to 2x2 both of my Tier gear. I'm just waiting to Valor Cap this week and get my Tier 12 pants the next.

Sadly Almir has yet to find a Raid group... I highly wish Sanctum would raid but there doesn't seem to be nearly enough dedicated players. I was told Lords of Havoc were looking for healers. I'm just not sure I'm Firelands ready. For right now, I'm just excited when I get to do Bot and BWD. Oh and can't forget Firelands Trash. Those runs are always REALLY exciting. My heart starts racing every time I see the sparkles of loot on the ground. I just hope for epics like everyone else does. I did my first Trash run on Almirmiel today. I personally just wanted to keep resetting the dungeon and do it over and over again. So if anyone knows a mature guild looking for more to fill the raid groups, please let me know.

On an awesome note, out of all the Priests on Suramar I'm 44th on the list!

Look, I'm 44th on the list! I have to be doing something right. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment