Wednesday, August 24, 2011

-Melts-

I am offically a Raider for Lords of Havoc!
Almirmiel
Woot woot! -does happy dance- I can't believe it, I finally have a 'Raider' position in a guild. Before I always just raided for them, I never got a nifty title or awesome perks. (Which I will probably never use cause I will forget to. That and I don't feel right taking other people's things when I can just go get my own.) -sooooo happy right now- And to make it better I even had raid in 15 mins, it's only BoT and BWD but its a chance for some Upgrades! As well as delicious Valor Points.

A few Screen shots from our Raid tonight.






We unfortunately did not get Nef down this week. I did however get to run with one of my old guild leaders, Voe from University of Suramar. It was an interesting surprise, good none the less. Hopefully next week we are going to start on Heroics. -smiles- Time to do homework and read up on the game mechanics.And I can't believe that I am already Valor Capped for this week and it's only Wedneday. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment